I just checked my blog yesterday before I left and I saw Ate Bingkee tagged me weeeee I love it. Thanks te. So, this is the time I can fill it out. *excited* .
So let’s start:
PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT AND WHY:
1. LONDON, United Kingdom – I don’t really know why I love LONDON so much. I just love it eventhough I don’t have any idea what are the nice or tourist spots there. I want to work or live there. Especially to meet my future london boy ahee~! It feels like my future is in london's hands ahahahaha ambesyosa haha Just joking haha malay mo charing~! Haha. Naremember ko tuloy pag may makita kaming kano dito sa davao tawag ko SI LONDON BOY O ahahahaha. And I love the British-English than American-English accent :D *peace to all Americans* patay ako neto ahee~!.
3. ROME, ITALY – I want to go to St. Peter Church of Rome. I always saw it in television but I want see it personally. I know it’s a nice feeling seeing church like that. Also the Coliseum etc. .all hehe
4. NEW YORK, NY US – I want to see the place of Gossip Girl and also I want to see some Hollywood stars ahee~! :D
But the luckiest person I’ve ever known is my uncle (mother side). He already been to different places, different tourist spots, different country, because he’s a chef of NCLA (Norwegian Cruise Line America). He had been in Alaska, Egypt, Mama Mary’s house (I don’t know where is it), Greece, Italy, London, Florida, New York – ALL OVER US, Spain, ASIA, EUROPE, etc. Hahay san paba? Bsta~! Nalibot na niya ang buong mundo. Coz he’s working there for almost a decade. Oh, he never had been in Africa. That’s the only place he did not visit. WOW~! AMAZING~! That’s my dream “TRIP AROUND THE WORLD”. Maypa si uncle huhuhu. He doesn’t want me to work at cruise ship kasi alam niya daw anong meron sa barko. Ano bang meron don?... Dami niyang pics dito sa unit ko huhuhu. Nakakainggit~!Can I make it 5 or 6 or 10 hehe..
Anyway let’s proceed to #2.
FAVORITE THINGS TO MUNCH ON:
1. CLOVER – I love clover so much hehehe
2. TAKUYAKI – it’s a Japanese food. Some says it’s an exotic food (I don’t think so) and I love it.
3. SIOMAI – whew ang sarap…especially quail egg siomai
4. PALABOK – Located at 5th floor of Gaisano Mall Bajada St. (I forgot the name). I really love the palabok there in that only store. Hahanap2pin ko talaga yun. Nagutom tuloy ako hehe..
FAVORITE SITES FOR ONLINE SHOPPING
1. MULTIPLY.COM – just only multiply. I love the ehmcy shop, I usually ordered to her the korean/japanese style of cloth and sometimes in other store. Anywhere basta sa multiply lang hehehe
4 THINGS YOU HAVE TO GET DONE THIS WEEKEND
1. DIVE WITH FRIENDS AT SAMAL ISLAND
2. BUY A TWILIGHT DVD
3. GO TO CHURCH then to CROCODILE PARK – coz I have lots of free ticket from a friend hehe.
4. RELAX – coz grabe na akong laag these past few days kaya relax naman hehe
4 THINGS THAT POP UP WHEN YOU GOOGLE MY NAME
My name is amie but my friends and relatives call me MIMOT coz that’s my nickname since I was a little beautiful kid charing~!
When I google my name MIMOT. All of my net stuff will appear. Kaloka~! Haha. But when I search my complete name, oh no I can see also my other stuff in net haha. Like the tracking # of online shopping hahaha and also links from friends. Wala pala akong kawala dito diyos ko… hahaha
So, I would like to tag my 4 “special child” friends ahahha just joking. TO MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS:
1. BOJOY – Learning To Fly
2. RAQUEL | ♥Proud to be Filipina's Corner♥
3. MOLIT | ~_~ feel free ~_~
4. AMY C | life, here ' n' there